Monday, August 24, 2009

Refrain

One does NOT play football on the 'hardwood', so to speak. Especially with a proper field 3 metres adjacent to the basketball court. With the futsal court under renovation, the goalposts were removed and set in front of both boards of the basketball court, despite the proximity of aforementioned field.

I have a low opinion of humanity in general, but I admit this rather sinks the residents in the vicinity of SS1 in my estimation yet further. That people can be so deficient in consideration, to say naught of common sense, almost beggars belief. Ordinarily I would be quite inclined to moralize of their lack thereof, but the nature of this particular object is such as makes me too depressed for its execution. Such commonplace idiocy does not merit the effort of so much labour as is needed to express the correct degree of disapprobation.

Right. Back to Biology.

No comments:

Post a Comment