Friday, January 29, 2010

Hail.

It feels like a long time since my last post- I'd yet to start college back then. The past few weeks have been...interesting, to say the least. So far college is everything I'd hoped it would be, except maybe for the compulsory community service.

Lit class in particular is something I enjoy. Not just for the literature, but for the society as well. It has been a blessing in that respect: for some reason, I take to my fellow literature students more easily than others. Probably because the only people who take English Lit. are people like myself. It's been quite humbling as well. I was used to being one of the best in English back in secondary school but that is no longer the case. At best, I'm amongst equals. Also...10 marks out of 20 for poem analysis?!? I thought I was pretty good before, but the marks don't seem to agree. Maybe you could give me some lessons, Weng Yee? :p

And oh yes. My Bio teacher definitely deserves a mention. Very good teacher, with a wicked sense of humour.

Also, to my friends: Dann, Sze and Zhi Yan, it's been a pleasure. Loathe as I am to admit it, I'll miss you crazy people.

Other things that have happened in the intervening weeks include:

No comments:

Post a Comment